At this time, the API has these capabilities:
- Accounts – Work with basic account-level data from your NeonCRM system.
- Activities – Pull activity information from accounts.
- Households – Manage households for accounts
- Donations – Retrieve donation information and create donation records
- Pledges – Create and retrieve pledges, and add payments towards them
- Events – Retrieve a list of events based on parameters you define
- Memberships – Retrieve membership details for each account and create membership records
- Store – Add NeonCRM store products to a shopping cart, create orders, and process payments. You can also manage your products and online store settings
- Authenticate Users – Authenticate users by their NeonCRM login and password credentials.
- Custom Objects – Create custom data tables in NeonCRM and manipulate its records.
- Work with either REST or SOAP protocols
- Return XML or JSON data formats for REST, XML for SOAP
Object Relation Diagram
Like big, complicated diagrams? Here’s NeonCRM’s API, in diagram form: